TheForce.Trade Monthly Report
August was a busy and exciting months for TheForce.Trade. The team has spent a great amount of time to build up the technology to get prepared for our September activities. Below is a recap of what we’ve accomplished in August.
- On August 5th, Rio Defi and TheForce.Trade has established a strategic relationship.
- On August 13th, TheForce.Trade’s strategic partner, Defina Finance has started their Asian market expansion with localized events.
🎨About NFT Sale & $FOC
- On August 2nd and August 9th, TheForce.Trade X MissBlessing NFT ranked at 3rd and 10th respectively on Treasure Land.
- On August 27th, TheForce.Tarade was listed as trending coin on CoinMarketCap
- On August 28th, TheForce.Trade was ranked at 10th in “Top Trending Crypto Coins” by CryptoCrunch App.
- On August 28th, $FOC was listed as the top gainers by CryptoRank Platform.
🔧About Technology Development
- On August 28th, TheForce.Trade has updated the Launchpad feature to get ready for Defina Launchpad Sale. With the launchpad feature coming out, we will be able to help more projects to get launch through TheForce.Trade Platform.
- Meanwhile, TheForce.Trade development team is developing the NFT marketplace feature to support Defina’s launch.
In September, we will announce more details about Defina Launchpad and NFT pre-sale, which includes tutorials, participation details, and sales info.
TheForce.Trade is a data aggregator platform that utilizes customizable smart contracts to simplify the investment process for DeFi and NFT users of all levels. The platform provides users with all the data and automation tools they need to maximize returns from yield farming and NFT collections. More specifically, the platform offers services including yield aggregator, exchange aggregator, auto-compounding yield farming, NFT drops, NFT Mystery Boxes, NFT farming and lending.